Sunday, December 1, 2013

You whore...



Dreams, that's where I have to go
To see the very beautiful wishes
Where hunger and loneliness does not exist

Where the stars shining day and night..Although it's just a dream




I am now sitting here @ KLCC starbuck wasting my sunday evening while doing my routine (people's view). I was walking around the mall awhile ago doing the so called window shopping thingy and you know what, I think I don't like the idea of 'Window shopping'. It's killing me...! 20, 40, 60 and even 80% Year End Sale.!!.HELP ME..!.hahahaa....(please spend wisely aliph)...anyway:

Story #1:

It's still fresh in my mind on this one..I remembered couple months back when I was attending a so call an amazing party "the Rave jungle"..You know where's the venue? National Zoo..Amazing isn't it..?haha..

Anyway, that's not the point right now (altho I seriously wanna criticize the event..hak3). Straight to the point...We (me and my mates) were standing at one corner when suddenly a young lady stood infront of us wanted to pass by (I knew even she didn't asked for an excuse at that time). So being a good looking gentleman, I humbly asked for a way from my friends so she can pass through..You know what happened next?

She reacted like this: "Euwwww...yaksss...shuh shuh..." and doing the hand movement thingy. (well, im sure you know how)..
Ohh My God, did she just reacted like we're a bunch of a mad dogs desperate to lick on her..??.Oh no...!

At that time, I don't care about moral values or the values of being a gentlemen anymore..and I do not care whatever gender she is anymore..(because I was so mad)..You know what I did?

She was standing next to her friends chit chatting when I walked straight into her and bumped her on the shoulder..Like I really mean it..(She began to look at me with the wildest eyes ever and screamed at me: Hey you..!)

But before she could ever finished the words, I cut it through by yelling back at her.."yeah B*tch..! What is it that you're not satisfied with.?..U tell me before I punch you on you're F* face...(Everyone was shocked and in a deep silent for a while)..(believe me I did that..hahahaha)...This is just like a Cat fight don't you think so.?...Awesome..hahaha..

Then I found out that she is a daughter of a local minister...Haaaa..No wonder she behaved like that...Anyway guys, Altho my reaction at that time was not good at all, I just wanted to say:

a) We are all human and everyone are equals no matter what status you are..
b) And believe me, if you are a bunch of spoilt kids standing on you parents wealth..You do not own my respect at all..
c) A minister's daughter behaved like that.?.Well man, I do have dozens of "inherited type" of friends but they do not behave like you at all..
d) And trust me, you're not even on my "Class"..not even close..(Oh yeah, I ranked her way below because of her attitude + she's just not yet on the labelling "class" thingy.....hahahaha)..

Forgive me....


Anyway..
I'm having a great day today with 6 pieces of Big apple, 3 pieces of crazy crunch chicken and a cup of Mocha....+ (nice views of people)...hahahaha...



 ~just me
aLiph@rAy jR





No comments: