Friday, October 9, 2009

Storage





Title : 0Ld items
0wner : rAy jR...@....Aliff

Description :

Still remember all those stuffs when s0meone gave u and u still keep it...Yes I do..Letters, cards, presents, shirts, tie and everything...every week u received a letters, many types of...then u'll feel that u are hot and handsome or whatsoever..haha..

4 d rest of my life, I wont throw it away no matter how painful @ sweets the memories are...I love my very oLd collections of stuffs coz it reminds me of the past sometimes...I don't really remember numbers and figure, but I 'm not a type of a person who forget d memories so easily....No matter how hard it is for me, I will just keep it..Because, that's what makes me a person of milions of colorful experiences...


Today's Life :

- Undergo 2 tests today
- both are sucks..Aku xstudi, so xbleh jawab..
- Aku dh color balik rambut aku warna hitam..
- Mbazir duit bet0l..
- just me, aku buat ni tuk ko..
- xbsemangat aku sejak balik cni..
- No purpose...
- whatever happen, happen la..Like I care..
- Hujung mgu ni, i'm goin for a REcharge party..
- All I need is entertainment..whatever it takes..
- Coz what else u expect me to do?..kenangkan masa lalu?crying?..
- My fren recommended me to try 'K' (ketamin)..
- He said it's good 2 be free from depression..
- emm..ntah..tgkla nti..klw aku perlu...
- Xsabar aku nk smbut new year..coz 2009 is so much FCUK..
- It kn0ck me d0wn s0 badly...
- till I bec0me a societal addict...

*what a stupid & annoying confession...


just me :

rAy jR...@...Aliff

16 comments:

Dino Prince said...

huhuhuhu..
bagus la dah color balik rambut tue.
br nampak smart..
br nampak cam an engineer..
walopun mahal..xpe r..
kebaikkan kaw jugaK.

masih jauh tuk tahun baru new year 2010;;\
hadapi semuanya dgn redha,,

Dino Prince said...

walopun bak kate diri... like i care..
actually u care so much..
people behind u..talk n talk non stop,,
all happen cz of ur hair..
but u must know..they did that cz they love U..

so at last.. u change already..huhu..
that good new for me..and for all ur fresn that love u..

waj jiwang karat tul

HaNa said...

Wateva u do, i'm oweys support u.. same like wat my family oweyz do to me.. the word of 'support'.. they neva 4get to give it.. think of the best thing that u should do.. don't be like me, oweyz think the worst thing.. until i hv to dedicate my latest post to my mum.. s a punishment for being ungrateful..

~OcEaNuS~ said...

as simple as the saying goes: what doesnt kill u makes u stronger.

ah, cliche.. but again, true.

p.s dude, wuts up with drug?! lol. i dont know ketamin, but ive heard meth n the hell it brings u to. shall be damned!

kHaiEysHa said...

dulu i decided to keep all those stuffs..but then i throwed it away cuz it hurts so much..even after a year.
knapa kaw maw smpan lg kalaw mnyakitkan?move on dude!maybe 1 day u'll realize that doing all those stuffs wont bring u any good.beside,mnyemak!hahaha jk man..
hoiit!wazup with ketamine?jgn sot!byk lg cara maw kasi tnang diri besides drugs.dont ruin ur future senpai!

SieRRa183 said...

amboi!! lom jd artis ag dh rmai pminat...klau jd artis nnti x tau la cmne...
nk amik 'k'??..klau nak rosakkn keenseman anda 2 try la...huhu..

rAy juni0r said...

dino-

hehe...i kn0w...couln't say n0...

rAy juni0r said...

hana-

yup...support and encouragement are very much important...agree

rAy juni0r said...

oceanus-

i believe so..what doesnt kill u will makes u stronger..but b4 u bc0me dat kind of a person, u will undergo lots of pain and suffering..dats life and u have 2 deal with it isn't it...

yeah, i should...just recalling the memories s0metimes...well, its nice 2 have memories dat makes us be more matured...

*Ketamin??emm....its just a suggestion from a fren..c0z he said it really energetic and cheap..s0me more he knows whre to get it..

Well, so far i'm not into it..hope so in the future..i hope so....

rAy juni0r said...

khai-

yup..s0metimes keeping d memories makes us feel d pain as well..and it hurts..tp biar jk la...simpan jk..tua2 nti aku tgk balik...mnatau aku kna alzhemer...ada jgak bnda utk aku igt balik..hahaha...

ketamin?emm..blm lgi bh aku ambik...tgu bduit dlu..hahaha..dripada aku bli brg tu, bgus aku mkn sushi..hahaha..

rAy juni0r said...

sierra-

owh, ni artis celup...hahaha...org kc, amik sudahhh...simpan wat knangan...hehehe..

owh, ketamin leh bwat xensem ek??xtahu plak..klw camtu xnk amik la..hahahaha....

SirGeo said...

whEn u'r sad...u have 2 choice..

PATH 1: Truskan Happy + Hurt

PATH 2: U keep on Cry n cRy..+ Hurt

THE RESULT = how u choose ur path=D..

Hyyee RAY!!!

rAy juni0r said...

geo-

d only one dat i can think of now is path 1- truskan happy + hurt..

coz path 2 has already been through but and its painful..couldn't managed to handle that..it sucks...

and as the result, i think i just need to chill and enjoy myself through the things i've never tried before rather than do nothing..

*hye, geo..long tme no c..

hafizzuan said...

agreed..!! i dont throw away things whch i'd received from someone in d past..no matter how u try to ignore it, d memory still remain forever..

rAy juni0r said...

hafizzuan-

yup...sometimes it reminds us of d good time we once have...and that makes us smile sometimes...hehe...

eventhough it hurts at 1 point, but still we love those things and keep it as if those things were alive...

well, we're a type of a person who really appreciate something...I agree..hahaha..

rAy juni0r said...

hafizzuan-

yup...sometimes it reminds us of d good time we once have...and that makes us smile sometimes...hehe...

eventhough it hurts at 1 point, but still we love those things and keep it as if those things were alive...

well, we're a type of a person who really appreciate something...I agree..hahaha..