Saturday, October 17, 2009

Drag me....


"Lalalala"....I like that word so much...I d0nno why... maybe because it does makes me happy last time...oh dear...U know wat, since I get back here with my b0ring life, I couldn't think of anything interesting to do...

Everyday I would viewed my bl0g and then started to think of 0ne interesting topic to talk about..but I couldn't..I've tried to find any interesting part or event that going on lately or whatesoever..but i couldn't find one..wat a silly me...

Everyday is the same...weekdays (sleeping mode), weekend (night life)...etc2...Well, as Oceanus used to say, "you're just going through a hard time in your life"...But its been so long already right??and why I still couldn't forget it entirely??....Ahrghh...watever..

You know wat, I think it's time for me to fly in a different directions..To become more than i used to be....Well, I think for now I'll choose an aggressive social life.or whatever....To enjoy, to use, to be use and to be *******....Drag me to your life..I'm on....Well, 'u' make me like this....So don't blame me for I am socially contaminated..coz I just can't forget 'u'....s0 let it be..

Owh, my fren pai have modified my teka-teki..."macam mana nak makan nasi + kunyit, tapi rasa telur 3 rasa??".....hahaha...You can ask him if u wanna know d answer..hahaha...



just me :

rAy jR....@.....Aliff

8 comments:

~OcEaNuS~ said...

hey, i saw my name in there!
Base on my personal experience n theory; healing wound can be done thru:

1. find a pain killer. anything. pain killer is suppose to kill pain? BUT im not saying this should last long (yes, thats y we keep taking pain killer every 6 hours). Try date someone new, find a new hobby or bad habit? but i guess u have done this too...hhmmm..

2. loving someone is like pouring water. we r like the open pipe with no closing valve. we cant stop loving. so when break up happens, basin (thats suppose to hold the water) is gone.so there will b over flow of water, still wanting to love but being denied. so, find another basin.. (when i broke up, someone told me this theory. i just laugh and refused to believe anything) but now it makes sense.

sorry for such a long comment. im no expert but i can humbly say it works for me. i found my new basin; chocolate brownies with almonds sprinkled on top with vanilla ice cream. ;)

hope u, and anyone who's broken hearted find theirs.honestly do cos no one deserve to be in pain. at least, not for a long time!

Ejay said...

hi bro...

blogging to express, not to impress

don't crack ur head to find a topic... just write from ur heart.

regards,
ejay

KaYdEnZ said...

try to listen to Kylie Minouge's song.. CANT GET U OUT OF MA HEAD...
there u'll see the "lalallalaa" words..nonstop..haha...

write anythg that comes out of ur mind..A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G....even the damnest thg in the world..coz sumtyms ppl like the it.. :)

hafizzuan said...

thats life supposed to be..if we set a line pf our life, it doesnt matter wether we follow it or not..

rAy juni0r said...

oceanus-

i think i've tried all of dat oso..but still not in the line..maybe, im just too deep inside d relationship until at 0ne tme like dis 0ne, I could't accept d reality...

searching for d soul 2 get back on track..wat a life...huhuhu

rAy juni0r said...

ejay-

yup..i believe so..to express and not to impress..but seems to me that everytime i try to express my thoughts, it is all about h0w hurt i am...br0ken hearted huh?...

i think even u d0nt wanna read that everytme i post a new entry...well, what to d0 br0...that's wat happening t0 me right n0w..couldn't resist that...

not jiwang, but br0ken..hahahaa

rAy juni0r said...

kaydenz-

owh yeah..i should listen to that song huh..?...hahaha...might cnsider that later...

might wanna think about wat i'm goin to write as well..c0z if i d0nt and just write watever i want, it might be s0 much pain in d ass...trust me and u d0nt wanna read it..hahaha

rAy juni0r said...

hafizzuan-

yup...dats d spirit...l0ve that baby..hahaha..

btw, i looking for the line as well..still searching...blind folded..hahaha