Not an issue..





Just got back from kL for the 2 days Shell Management Course..Yeah, as usual, it's all about recruitment...Exhausted...Not in the mood of talking about kL right now...the city is damned crowded and I dont seems enjoying every second in kL oredy....huuu, exhausted...

here I am now sitting next to my laptop, trying to figure out what t0 do..Luckily 2mrw got no class cause my univrsty has gven us a 1 week hlday due to H1N1.....

Unfortunately, my fever is still onn and off...cough and flue some more.....idiot la this fever viral thingy....Probably next Tuesday have to go Melaka again for 5 days Young Entrepreneur Camp...see 1st la if im feeling well...Every0ne is going back home oredy..Im the only one stucked here as usual...not pity, but stupid....haha...Dont wory, i'll be going back permanently very soon. enjoying my days b4 I end it up in jail for the messed i've done...

By the way, my laptop's screen is making some negative progress oredy...Sometimes green sometimes red...That's mean money......

Comments

Anonymous said…
mmmm going to jail soon? mmm gud luck for that situation,, huhuhu..
wow.. u r going to Melacca this tuesday yeah.. take care yea..cz malacca is one of the state on malaysia that have highest % of H1N1.
what? u have problem with laptop's screen..mmmm try buy a new one..
huhuhu
rAy juni0r said…
jail??yes..very soon..he3..lucky me...emmm,mlaka i dont think i wanna go...still not feeling well..to buy a new laptop will cost me a lot..tgu la i khwin anak dato...ha3
Dino Prince said…
kawin anak dato? haha...
same dgn sorg member class ko..
laptop rosak gak..huhuhu..sian die yek..huhu
Syafarah said…
amar's new hair style..huahuahua~
ray jr said…
dino- jom kta beli laptop baru..hahaha...tapi lpas kwin ngn anak dato la.....kakaka...


syfarah- new style??wow, i didn't know that...ehemmm...

Popular posts from this blog

Sajak untukmu bumiku yang hijau..

Tumbuk Kau..

Kemut-kemut