Mem0ry...







It's just pop up suddenly in my head to post about my long lost matriculation friends...Well, we have a great time together..If I've be given the opportunity of going back through time, I would choose not to come to the place I am n0w...I wanted to go back in time...

I would choose the time when I was still a small kid, running around without thinking of anything...I missed it badly..I miss those days when there was nothing else to think except toys and fun...

But, face it brother..grow up and face the world...Stand up straight..that's how we deal with the world...Give yourself a second chance..the world is always cruel....but there is always a light in every corner of it...its just us to find the way...I hope so darlin'.......

Comments

N@dhir.. said…
wah ayat cm xske je mmber kat UMP..k fine..
ray jr said…
hahaha...who said i dont like???enjoy wat mber2 kt ump...hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Sajak untukmu bumiku yang hijau..

Tumbuk Kau..

Kemut-kemut