Forgive Me.....




My fren, I am so sorry for the things i've done..I am the one to be blame for everything...You helped me a lot and I just dont know how to appreciate it...You taught me to be the person I'm suppose to be and I really appreciate it...

Things dont come the way it suppose to be...and I regret it...I am so sorry my fren...Even until today, I still keep on blaming myself for being so harsh on you...Im just so stupid...

We share lots of things together..I just dont know why suddenly I really wanted to apologize to you and I really need your forgiveness...Maybe I am way too selfish and bad tempered last time...I'm sorry...Sorry....

You helped me a lot already...In times I really need financial support and as well as moral support, you always be a fren to help...But what had I give you in-return? I punched you into the face....I made you bleed a lot...I knock on your head....I break into your house....I broke you window....Im just so stupid....I am so sorry my fren...I just dont know what happened to me already...I will never forgive myself for this...Forever...

Forgive me for I am a sinners..............Please forgive me........

Comments

ray jr said…
wei...bila ko nk maafkn ake wei...sedih dlm duka dlm debu dlm pilu dlm hidup dlm tragis...dlm2 aku nie...

apa yg aku mgrut nie...hahaha
宮子 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Sajak untukmu bumiku yang hijau..

Tumbuk Kau..

Kemut-kemut