Sunday, August 9, 2009

August 28th...






Atlast I have fulfill my words. I've promised to buy a set of dslr camera. So today, indeed I bought it with my own money. Costs me few thousands but it's worth. Nikon, and I forgot what modal it is. But I named it Mr black. Its not that advance enough nor good enough, but this is what I can afford to buy. Now I have to start on my emergency savings programme. What ever it is, the most important thing in my life is to fulfill whatever promises that I have made no matter how hard it is....

Actually, Mr black isn't exactly for me myself. I love taking photos because somebody taught me to. I'm addicted to photography because somebody encouraged me to. I will never stop taking photos because that was that somebody's hobby and I will always remember that. And today I made it. As I have promised. Whatever it takes, I will get the dslr camera. And I made it...!!..Thank God...

August 28th will always be remembered as the most important day for me. The day Mr black will be born. Why August 28th? Because that is the best date ever in my life. And that day, Mr black will start to look for its real owner, until 1 day, the real owner accept Mr black....And I will be happy too.....he3


*regards form purple, Mr bean, & spongebob to : Chomel, Mr black-white, & mr gentel...(we miss you all)..ha3

10 comments:

Dyat said...

mcm kenal je lokasi.
meja desktop ak ni.
masuk daerah ak jadi hakmilik ak la...
hakhak....

ray jr said...

Yeah...kita dh kmbali...hahaha...
La yat, aku pnjam mja ko jap...tu pon kol 4 pagi..aku smpai ump lewat sket mlm td....ko dh tdo daaa....hahaha...

kHaiEysHa said...

woo dengki kaw ada dslr!

rAy juni0r said...

hahaha...khai,meh cni aku ambik gmbar kwin ko..hahhaa...basic only..blm mampu bli mahal2...huhuhu

Anonymous said...

letak la gmbar aku lak...huhu
buat penghias muka depan blog ko..huhu..tentu comel..haha

rAy juni0r said...

hahaha...bleh2..no hal..tapi cmne nk letak gmbar anonymous....hahaha...bgi aku alamat blog trus..bru sng aku nk amik gmbar..hahaha

Anonymous said...

huhu.. ko kenal puye sape anonymous tue..haha..

rAy juni0r said...

ofcourse i know..haha...main teka2 ja..hhaha

Anonymous said...

mcm mcm aja ba kamu nie..
huhu..

宮子 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.