Stupid Fight


This is also one of the things that I've done during the past 1 month...A stupid fight..I seriously don't expect this thing.....

I know I am the one who actually started it..and I'm sorry for that...But I still dont understand why a good friend of mine could leave me alone in the place that he should not leave me like that..3 am in the morning man..without telling me you're about to leave....you left me by giving excuses of going to the toilet...we come together, we should leave together....If I know that you would ever do this to me, I would come there myself with my own transport...

I'm a bad tempered person and I admit it...I know I shouldn't come to your house and punched you into the face....I know that you're badly injured because of me...and I am really sorry for that..You're a good friend and I hope you know that..I'm sorry....And I never blame you for leaving me alone last time because I know it's your right to do that....I am sorry for your blood...

Comments

Anonymous said…
ur friend leave u alone in middle of night?
i think i know who he is...
and i knew whole story about that incident..
and i also knew long time ago that u r hot temper person..
but..
i dunno why..
i'm still accept watever u are..
and i really love to be friend with u..\huhuhu
N@dhir.. said…
peh aku pling xske pic ni..hem da2 lain2 kli jgn ganas2 jd baik cm aku plak..hu3 sory terjujur kata..hahaha..yg pasti de hikmah d sbalik smua ni..cool..
Dino Prince said…
that right.. try be good like us..huhuhu.. maybe my mouth can't stop talk n talk..but i'm a good person. i think so..
ray jr said…
anynomous- yes...that's d real fren...wat to do..huhuhu...just forget it...malas nk pkir...

nadhir- yeah...tazkirah lagi...condemned aku..hahaha...

dino- yeah...dino yg baik..hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Sajak untukmu bumiku yang hijau..

Tumbuk Kau..

Kemut-kemut