Friday, July 31, 2009

In the House again..





Ell0 there viewers..Long time no see..Well, almost a month ago I've decided to stop blogging to find some space and self maturity..But I've found out that I was wrong..Yes I am...So today, I'll start my story based on my 1 month journeys...hehe...

Few weeks ago I went to the Sife National presentation competition. Held in PWTC and with participation from all over Malaysia..It's some kind of a project presentation...If you think your project is good enough and if you think you can deliver it excellently, then you deserve to be there..

Unfortunately, yeah, I lose in the competition...sucks haa...but what to do...you dont expect too much for a first timer isn't it.....hehe.....Come on man, next time I will make sure I get the grand prize..haha.......

No comments: