Quit smoking for no reason



It's been almost 2 months now since I quit smoking..
I started to smoke when I was in the secondary school..At first, its just for fun.."main Asap" as my friend said.We usually bought "dunhill"..

Then went to matriculation, the habit becomes worse. It cost me only 70 cent to buy a box of cigarette named "Perdana". Its a white color box and the taste was not so bad...3-4 boxes a week. Well, nobody cares cause the price was really cheap + it's easy to get.

Then, back in the university, I kept on smoking for 3 years more..This time, I changed my tasted to "Winston"..Quite expensive actually..But the tasted was ok and it suits me. So I don't mind spending money for it. I often smoke to free up my crowded mind..It does work actually..

But now, I don't smoke anymore..I do not have any reasons why I quit smoking..I don't care about what the advertisement talk about smoking habits, I don't care about the damage of my internal organs..I don't quit something because of other people..I'm an arrogant and stubborn boy and I do whatever I want in my life regardless of what people said and talk about me. I made several promises to other people that I'll quit smoking..But you know what, I cross my finger for that.It's never true..kekeke.

But this time, I just don't know why I quit smoking..It's been 2 months and I still can't find a strong reason why I quit smoking...Maybe it's good for me..maybe..It's just that, I'm afraid that this commitment wouldn't last long for I have no strong reason for quitting. Some more, it's very easy to influence me to go for negative habits..In fact, I do have my own dark side of me myself..

Comments

Dyat said…
ya tapi ko masih lagi adalah second hand smoker...

lari dari Tapa, Leha!
Op Redz said…
yeah bro~
way 2 go..
quit smoking..
lets hv a competition wif me..
see whos can fight da desire 2 smoke..
ada berani??..
hahahahha~
Ray Jr said…
to dayat:

diam r yat..hahaha

to op redz:

yeah,kte tgk sape yg leh tahan..hahha..eh??bkn ko dh brenti lame dh ke??tipu aku d0wh..kekeke..
wei, pe cter??result mne?ehem..
Redzu said…
CEYH...quit??u??u try to make jokes??
hahaha
SirGeo said…
Bgs ko jgn Quit....jgn!hahaha..
.:PENNY:. said…
QUIT2!!!!
smoking is a BBBBBAAAADDDD habit for health ;))
auummm said…
ko menyigup mo mintak puji jak!! haha amende aku mengarut nih ape2 hal teruskan usaha ko tuh
出張ホスト said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
倶楽部 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
プロフ公開 said…
サイト作成は初めてでぇす。プロフは友達も作ってたので私も頑張って作成しました。プロフもってる人はメル友になって見せ合いっこしませんか?メアドのせてるので連絡ください。love-friend0925@docomo.ne.jp
素人 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
女性向け風俗サイトで出張デリバリーホストをしてみませんか?時給2万円の高額アルバイトです。無料登録をしてあとは女性からの呼び出しを待つだけなので、お試し登録も歓迎です。興味をもたれた方は今すぐどうぞ。
チェッカー said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
性欲のピークを迎えたセレブ熟女たちは、お金で男性を買うことが多いようです。当、熟女サークルでは全国各地からお金持ちのセレブたちが集まっています。女性から男性への報酬は、 最低15万円からとなっております。興味のある方は一度当サイト案内をご覧ください
グリー said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
セレブ said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
熟女 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
スタービーチで幸せ掴みませんか?楽しめる出.会.いをしたいならここしかない!今までとは一味もふた味も違う出.会.いを体験していきましょう
逆援助 said…
女の子に逆援助してほしい、女の子と真剣にお付き合いしたい、複数プレイをやってみたい、童貞・処女を卒業したいのなら新感覚コミュニティ・ラブフリーでメル友を探そう

Popular posts from this blog

Sajak untukmu bumiku yang hijau..

Tumbuk Kau..

Kemut-kemut