Explosion Prediction & Mitigation







On Wednesday last week we're having our technical talk by Dr.Rafiziana Md Kasmani from gas Department UTM regarding topics of explosion. The technical talk started at 10am-4.30pm.
Firstly she talks about Explosion Prediction & Mitigation then at in the evening she talks about Introduction on Fire & Explosion.

The technical talk was quite interesting and a lot of input gained. I've decided to choose this topic to be my final year research project next semester. I was so lucky actually because Dr Rafiziana is willing to be my co-supervisor for my research. She suggest me to make a research on The Effect of Suppression towards Explosion. Well actually Dr Rafiziana is an expert in Gas Explosion where she received both her Master of science (Fire & Gas Explosion) and phd (Vented Gas Explosion) from University of Leeds, UK.

I discussed with my combustion & gas utilisation lecturer regarding this topic and she agreed to reserved it for me. emm, that's what she said. I hope so...Ain't easy but this is what i'm attracted to..

Comments

Dyat said…
Ray aku cop nak buat tugu peringatan/batu nisan untuk ko...

just in case dalam research explosion ko............
Ray Jr said…
ahh..bgus r tu..aku pn nk tmpah btu nisan utk ko gak..just in case ko lemas masa kuliah...mnatau xckup oksigen nk mnyelam..hahahaa
Bobby..!!~ said…
cmnila.. biar aku je wat batu nisan utk korg k? manela tau kot2 korg mati serentak nati ke? sorg mase wat psm, sorg mase kuliah.. ahahahahaa =p
Ray Jr said…
hahhaa...eh bobby..hahaha..ko pun igt2 gk.mne tau ko pun mati serentak gak..ngah2 main airsoft mati tertembak diri sendiri lak.hahha

Popular posts from this blog

Sajak untukmu bumiku yang hijau..

Tumbuk Kau..

Kemut-kemut