hAng0uT






If you want to find a relaxation and need some space to be alone in kuantan, I suggest you go to Teluk Cempedak..It is such a boring place for the local but not to the new comers.

Today, me and my friends went for a hangout in Teluk Chempedak..Well, the main purpose is to free our mind from all the crowded things inside. I do find a peace of mind after all the problems and bad events that happened recently..Sitting on the beach and take some natural fresh air..Maybe for some people this is such a boring stuffs to do but not for us..we do find some space here. Everyone have their own problems and it is just the matter of how we deal with it.

Well atleast I feel free now..Thank goodness..Few hours ago, I chatted with my friend Trevor..He gave me some advices and provoked me to be strong..Thanks to you, I feel much better...

I viewed my classmate's blogs minutes ago..everyone keep talking about friendship and how we appreciate this relationship..Yup, I can feel it..Hope to write about it also but the time has not yet come..I'm in the progress of making our class vids now..hope to give you people later..

Comments

Redzu said…
x ajak sial..
hahahahaha..
Ray Jr said…
dh ajak maaa...jual mahal d0wh..hahaha
Waynelimited said…
Gambar yg last tu, org buta mana duk tepi laut tu??
Bobby..!!~ said…
tu aku jmpe tepi jalan.. kesian tgk die jalan kaki nk g TC.. so aku bwk naik kete aku.. wahahahaha
puripuri said…
botak 2 bkn bute..

tp glew...

otk msuk air masin..
Ray Jr said…
hahaha...kutuk botak syial..haha

Popular posts from this blog

Sajak untukmu bumiku yang hijau..

Tumbuk Kau..

Kemut-kemut