Water color photograph







A water color photograph is a beautiful art. Its the mixture of real photo and watery color and how we combine it together to make a beautiful art. Those pictures were taken several days ago in a damned crowded place full with people. The image is the combination between surroundings and watery image color...My friend says, this is a camera shacked.haha.yes of course it is. I admit.too many people dude.everyone is like hitting and keep hitting each other.haha.Its like those uptown thingy.But after I edited those shacked image with my macromedia fireworks, it becomes like this.An art.Beautiful art..Peace!!

Comments

Redzu said…
nice foto..hahaha..camera shack...
Ray Jr said…
ha3....
water color okay...accidently..hahaha
Bobby..!!~ said…
hey guys.. check out my brand new blog here:

http://airsoftbobby.blogspot.com/

and dont forget to leave a comment on my shoutbox ok? its totally kewl bro.. ^___~
zack said…
watercolor??emmm..ok r..haha

Popular posts from this blog

Sajak untukmu bumiku yang hijau..

Tumbuk Kau..

Kemut-kemut